Sunday, January 21, 2007

a new year...a reNEWed devotion to knitting

I still have the stocking for my sister to finish and while I've finished knitting the afghan, it was a patchwork piece, which means the pieces are still pieces. With all the moves I've been through the past few years, I'm not sure where it all has gone! I have all the pieces in one place, but I'm not sure were the yarn remnants and the patchwork graph/sketch/thing are, which I need to stitch the pieces together. Ugh.

So, I've returned to the one piece, no additional work necessary knitting projects. Hence the shawls you are about to see.

And, I'm working on a scarf of my own creation, which I'll share with you, too. I think that'll get me a space on the "Free Knitting Pattern's" ring, which has been a goal :)

No comments: